We are always looking for talented individuals with the right qualities and relevant experience to join our team.
A multi-faceted recruitment process
Recruiting and selecting the right people is of paramount importance to the continued success of the business. Our recruitment process has been designed to ensure that we have provided every opportunity for you to shine and show us how you can become part of the team.
Our process is multi-faceted which may involve telephone, online, or face-to-face interviews; undergoing reference checking; and potentially conduct online behavioral or cognitive testing.
Starting your career with us
We understand the importance of ensuring that all new starters have the most comprehensive introduction into the business. A well-structured induction and onboarding program will ensure you acquire and understand the necessary knowledge, skills and behaviours to become the best you can be in your role.
Our onboarding program broadly captures the following activities:
- Prior to Day 1 – Finalising your employment terms and conditions
- First 2 weeks – Getting to know the business through detailed company presentations and department or stakeholder meetings
- Month 1 – Completion of compliance training and any on the job training/support requirements
- Month 2 – Understanding the company direction, strategy and how your role or team contributes by setting your individual goals and development plans
- Month 3 – Reflecting on your time with us to make sure it is what we promised and remains the right fit for you.
Explore your future with us today. View all career opportunities.